Friday 2 July 2010

C A S H C O N V E R T E R S



I love Cash Converters. I can stare in the windows for hours. At the like piles of DJ kit, and Mega Drives, and like Vin Diesel film on VHS. I often try and picture the people that have to come in and sell that shit. Then get depressed.

At the minute I'm lucky enough to be working in this lovely lovely place called Borehamwood, lovely place, that has a WICKED Cash Converters. This morning, even though I was late for work, I was standing on the High Street checking out the Cash Converters window display when i saw this beauty



Now can you imagine the hero that's going to buy that? What a champion. Image the beats they'll make on that bad boy. Probably someone with a name like DJ Hyper Hype from some shit like the Borehamwood Hardcore Posse. Wherever this Yamaha Keyboard ends up, and whatever gets made on it I NEED IN MY LIFE. I want to hide a camera in that beast and just record everything it sees. Everything that goes down in the bedroom of that semi detached Borehamwood council house. That could be the greatest TV shit ever made. Like some Jersey Shore shit. Makes me want to kill myself that I live in a world where that will never happen. Not even on Channel 5.








No comments:

Post a Comment