Thursday 29 July 2010

S O N G S A B O U T P H O N E S



BUGABOO.

Not just about phone calls, but telecommunications play a maje part in this drop. Not just telephones, but like pagers too! I WANNA PUT YOUR NUMBER ON THE CALL BLOCK!



AREA CODES

Ludacris is old school. He be calling bitches up on landlines. Like in that BT advert with that annoying prick out of my family. Me, I know ho’s on most of the major cellular networks. The slaggiest phone provider? Orange. No question.



IN THE V.I.P.

Though the narrative of this track, the story arch if you will, is about accessing the V.I.P. section of a shit nightclub in the Watford region, the real joy these fat 40 year old men have once in said V.I.P. is “flashing up their phones”.



DAILED

It’s no Put A Donk On It, but this track BANGS. One thing I’m not happy about is that the fat one doesn’t get a solo till 3 minutes. Lardy chops should have been second hitter, third at worse. Think because they 200 million hits on youtube having a fat ginger MC’s an embarrassment? DON’T LET THE MONEY AND THE FAME AND THE SUCCESS AND THE LADIES AND THE CARS AND THE YACHTS AND THE HOUSES IN THE HILLS DIVIDE YOU BROTHERS!



HANGING ON THE TELEPHONE

Yeah it’s a fucking obvious choice. Some entry level shit. But it’s a sick track and Debbie Harry is so hot that it actually makes me angry. Like kick Danny Stagg in the head angry. I could have gone for Call Me, mainly because the video features Debbie Harry in her prime, in a swimming costume jumping in the sea. However professionally and scientifically speaking the hottest she’s ever looked, and possibly the hottest any human being EVER has ever looked is in the video to Heart Of Glass. I would have been 3 years old when that was released, but I’m pretty sure if I’d seen it my tiny 3 year old balls would have tingled. And here’s a bonus pic because I’m nice like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment