Wednesday 21 July 2010

E L N E T T




Dear Elnett, why do you have to make me feel like a dumb dumb? Why do you label all your hairsprays with stupid fucking names that make it impossible to tell which one is the strongest? Why do you do that? Is extra hold stronger than diamond hold? I just don’t know because I’m not a fucking gemologist (that’s a real word, thank you google). And don’t even get me started on supreme hold. I’ve currently got 3 cans on the go and I’ve got no idea which one is going to give the firm hold and shine which I desire. I’m just a man.

And yes I will be buying the limited edition Cheryl Cole edition, and yes I have watched the online promotional video that teaches you how to get an up do just like hers. And yes it was very informative.

2 comments:

  1. You are clearly mad as a box of frogs lad and I for one love it !! What did morrissey use ??

    ReplyDelete