Friday 2 July 2010

T W I X


I just found a Twix in the office. At first I was like BINGO, because finding shit IS AMAZING. Then i was, a bit Twix, hmm. Bit 1987. But my god how wrong was i - that Twix was big in the game. I had it proper traditional style, with a brew, totally lush. Recently I've been swept along in the Harribo wave. eating those sugary little jelly shits, fooling myself into thinking i was happy. But thinking about it, i wasn't happy, in my heart i was sad. So all you doubters out there, maybe you're on a Chuppa Chup tip, maybe your like "Twix - they've not even gone chunky. They've not even done a limited edition orange edition" - well open up your hearts. Don't punish Twix for keeping it real. Try one with a brew.

Drifters are also still totally lush.

No comments:

Post a Comment