Sunday 4 July 2010

T H E F A S H I O N P E O P L E


See that champion there next to the Henry Holland from the fashion people. That's my mate Laura. You're probably thinking she's really pretty and has nice hair. Slightly small head and looks like she could be a bit annoying, but that's not important right now. What is important in the fact she's wearing THE SICKEST JACKET EVER.  It's Trussardi, it's suede and these beyond sick like beaded native American patterned shoulder pads. They're properly padded like Linda Evans style. AND I TOTZ WANT ONE. But with matching trousers. In suede with padded beaded knee pads. And a suede cape with with my name on the back in multi coloured beads. Or not my name, maybe like a cool word instead. Like BLAZE. or PERSECUTION. god that would be amazing. Like a millionaire Euro trash crime fighting pimp in in 1994.  

No comments:

Post a Comment