Wednesday 14 July 2010

M I N I S H O E S




Today, walking down Borehamwood High Street, I saw the saddest thing I ever done seen. In the window of my favourite shop, Cash Converters, they were selling a collection of mini shoes. Not like kids shoes, like mini shoes made just for collecting. Some poor chump had obviously put that collection together with love. Love of mini shoes. And then they’d had to pawn them at Cash Converters. It’s the saddest thing I’ve ever seen, Beaches level shit. I wonder if they walk by and look at them. £3.99 each those pairs of mini shoes.

I hate you capitalism .

And then next door to Cash Converters, in the Wool Shop, this!




A mini coffin for £9.99. Borehamwood High Street, most depressing street on earth.

Actually, that’s not true since Nando’s opened. And it does have a Linens Direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment