Friday 2 July 2010

M A N B A B I E S

At the minute I'm blessed to be working with like lovely people. All heroes, all hot, but one hero is missing. He's a man baby called Chris. Chris doesn't work with us anymore and we miss that man baby like you wouldn't believe. I miss the way he would make himself a salad for lunch and lay it out properly like he was in a Harvester. I miss the special trousers he used to wear to go to festivals. I miss him getting angry when we tried to make the child half of a Stavros Flatley tribute act with Brian Belo. In fact i miss him so much that i went on to his facebook and took photos of my favourite photos of him incase facebook ever broke and i would be unable to stare at him. Or he just barred me for being really weird. Sometimes i would text these photos that i took of him, to him in the middle of the night. Some people might think that's weird. BUT I LOVE THAT MAN BABY THAT MUCH. here's my favourite ever picture of him.





Fuck me i miss him so much.



It's like that shit film I Love You Man(Baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment